The Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless portable, high-fidelity wireless speaker system for
iPhone/iPod and iPad performs like a home theater system. With a groundbreaking design
that’s built for comfort, performance and freedom, the Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless
unit will surround you with luxurious Harman Kardon® sound when you’re wirelessly streaming
audio to it via Bluetooth. Carry the unit by its stainless-steel arch handle to enjoy the ultimate
portable soundstage. The system will provide clean, powerful sound for any music source connected
to the Aux input and will even charge your iPhone/iPod and iPad while it is plugged into
the rear USB port. Enjoy the pinnacle of wireless audio performance with the Harman Kardon
Go + Play Wireless system – it will kick your listening experience into the future.
IEQ – Intelligent equalization technology tailors the performance of the Harman Kardon
Go + Play Wireless microprocessor and digital signal processing (DSP) to optimize the system’s
output, based on battery or power-supply operation.
Bi-amplification – The Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless unit uses two amplifiers to allow
for clean, powerful sound output.
Carefully unpack your Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless system and identify all components.
(AC cord varies with region)
Harman Kardon Go + Play Wireless Unit3
GO + PLAY WIRELESS ish
HARMAN KARDON General Setup
1. Connect the power supply into the “DC In” jack.
2. Plug the adapter into the wall outlet.
3. If you prefer to use batteries, install eight (8) type D batteries into the bottom of the unit.
4. Press the Power button. The Status LED will illuminate white.
5. When Go+Play Wireless is on, press the Power button to put it into the standby mode; when
it is in standby, press the Power button to turn it on.
• When Go+Play Wireless is in standby, it will automatically turn on when it detects audio
playing from a paired wireless device via Bluetooth.
• When Go+Play Wireless is on, it will automatically enter the standby mode after 10
minutes of inactivity (no audio input and no user-control operation). Power consumption
while in standby mode does not exceed 0.5W.
Aux In Jack
DC In Jack
1. Unscrew the two battery-compartment cover screws counterclockwise to the unlocked
position; remove the battery-compartment cover.
2. Place eight (8) fresh D-cell batteries as shown.
3. Replace the battery compartment cover.
Note: System will not use battery power when using AC power. When the batteries are low, the
Status LED will illuminate amber.
DO NOT MIX BATTERY TYPES.
DO NOT MIX CHARGED AND PARTIALLY CHARGED BATTERIES.
BATTERIES WILL NOT RECHARGE WHILE IN THE UNIT.
Alkaline batteries are considered nonhazardous. Rechargeable batteries (i.e., nickel cadmium,
nickel metal-hydride, lithium and lithium-ion) are considered hazardous household materials
and may pose an unnecessary health and safety risk.
In the European Union and other locations, it is illegal to dispose of any battery with household
trash. All batteries must be disposed of in an environmentally sound manner. Contact your local
waste-management officials for information regarding the environmentally sound collection,
recycling and disposal of used batteries.